- High Quality Manufactured 30m all in one readymade CCTV cable.
- Anti Interfearance.
- To be used with CCTV DVRs and Cameras.
- Weather and tamper Proof.
- BNC (Video) Yellow.
- RCA Phono.
- 2.1mm Male/Female DC (Power) Red.
Why should I choose this product?
- Easy to install and can be linked to DVR Machine, VCR, DVD Recorder, TV, Capture Card, Multiplexer etc
All you have to do is plug this into your CCTV camera with the BNC and power and run to your DVR / Recording device and plug them in, put the red cable into the power adapter (available in our shop) into your socket behind your DVR.
Some Cameras may require a BNC to phono adapters (available in our shop). We recommend that you run the power through the cable to the camera to prevent ‘Ground Looping’
- Ground Looping: This is an inset from a search engine result for 'Ground Looping'.
In CCTV, ground loops can be seen as hum bars (bands of slightly different brightness) scrolling vertically up the screen.
Low current wiring is particularly susceptible to ground loops. If two pieces of audio equipment are plugged into different power outlets, there will often be a difference in their respective ground potentials. If a signal is passed from one to the other via a video connection with the ground wire intact, this potential difference causes a spurious current through the cables, creating an video buzz at the AC mains base frequency (50 or 60 Hz) and the harmonics thereof (120 Hz, 240 Hz, and so on), called mains hum.
- Video Connection: BNC composite video (yellow).
- DC Power Connection (red).
- 1 x 2.1mm x 5.5mm x 10mm Male Plug.
- 1 x 2.1mm x 5.5mm x 10mm Female Socket (Centre Positive).
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
CCTV Dome Camera 1080p Sony Starvis 2.4MP Fixed Lens Night Vision for HD TVI CVI AHD Analogue DVR Outdoor (Grey)£32.00 (inc Tax) £26.67 (ex Tax)
£7.00 (inc Tax) £5.83 (ex Tax)
£35.00 (inc Tax) £29.17 (ex Tax)
£6.00 (inc Tax) £5.00 (ex Tax)
£4.99 (inc Tax) £4.16 (ex Tax)